Niagara Regional Housing Forms
The following is a list of NRH forms that can be downloaded.
- Complaint Review Process Full Package
- Request for Special Provincial Priority Status Form
If you have been abused by someone you live with, or have lived with, you may be eligible for Special Provincial Priority status. You will need to provide documentation from a designated professional.
Fact Sheet: Special Provincial Priority Status
- Request for Transfer Form
If you are currently a tenant of Niagara Regional Housing and would like to move to a different Niagara Regional Housing unit, complete the transfer and building selection forms.
- Request for Rent Geared-to-Income Subsidy Form
If you are currently a tenant/member and are paying market rent, you may be eligible to apply for a subsidy.
- Income Declaration Forms - Seniors
- Income Declaration Forms - Family
- Market Tenant Declaration Package
- Tenant Complaint Form
- Request for Urgent Status Form
If a member of the household experiences
- Physical limitations and their health is significantly compromised because the building they are living in does not have an elevator and they are required to climb stairs to get to their unit.
- Extreme hardship where the individual’s situation puts them at extreme risk and/or causes extreme hardship and relocation would reduce the risks and/or alleviate the hardship
you may be eligible for Urgent status. You will need to provide a letter from a doctor, a medical professional or a support agency to verify and confirm one of the above statements.
Fact Sheet: Applying for Urgent Status
- Residential Tenancy Act Forms (Landlord and Tenant Board website)